Our Lady of Guadalupe first appeared to Saint Juan Diego in the year 1531. Now, she can appear to your little ones, as they dress Mary up in her outfit!
- a cotton dress with a hand drawn pattern like her original dress
- a veil with embroidered stars
- a black sash to indicate pregnancy
- a pregnant belly attachment
- a tiny plush moon and star
- an Our Lady of Guadalupe booklet to go in her tote bag!
*Doll is not included! You can purchase the Mary Dolls separately.
Be A Heart designs giftable products for every occasion that bring light and hope.